Tuesday 9 April 2013

A special post!

Welcome to a very special post!

Today has marked without a doubt the most popular day my blog has ever encountered! At last count I have had 1479 hits today and have acquired several new followers which has pushed me over the magical 100 followers mark! Huzzah!

This sudden boon in hits is a lot due to Faeit 212 which is an awesome blog full of all sorts of hobby goodness (well worth subscribing to), so thank you Faeit!

Also thank you to all of my existing followers for your continued support, comments and general greatness! When I started this blog back in November 2011 after many years out of the hobby I never thought I was amass such a collection of thoroughly upstanding Praetorians and get over a 100 like minded people following my blog.

To celebrate, I escaped work at a reasonable hour and set straight to painting...

 photo f48e2987-b075-434a-9475-96e6071f34ca_zps3a001d94.jpg

The fully finished Captain Caine of the Praetorian IV Mechanised Infantry! The model is of coursethe beautiful Victoria Lamb sculpt with a couple of hand swaps and the addition of epaulettes.

Thanks again for following, here's to the next 100 followers and (hopefully!) getting the rest of the models done for Vidar's fate!

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations on hitting the 100 followers mark! Faeit 212 is really great at getting blogs out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vary cool! I'm glad to hear that more people are seeing your work - it's always inspiring stuff. The updated Caine model is ace!

    Keep up the fantastic work, mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats mate, a well deserved audience size. or something. heh.

    Caine looks smashing - all the little changes really make him better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 100 followers, I've just added an extra one. Was going to comment that the miniature really reminded me of Michael Caine in Zulu and then I reread the post, doh! Excellent work and an inspiring blog.

    ReplyDelete