Tuesday 13 January 2015

What's on the painting table?

Hey everyone!

So roughly a week after my last update we have another! I'm trying to stick to my resolutions and post lots of lovely updates for your enjoyment.

A brief post for the moment just giving you a snapshot of what lies on my painting table and a glimpse of what models you can expect to appear in posts soon.

 photo image13_zps423eb138.jpg

Here we are mid way through painting the main colour on the tanks. Just a couple more drybrushes to go and then it'll be on to all the detail.

 photo image23_zps94683127.jpg

Here is the Baneblade at the Baylor brown stage of painting. Don't worry it usually looks it a bit yellowy at this stage.

 photo image43_zps9ff7186e.jpg

Here we see the mortar teams (years overdue) the remaining 5 lifeguards and the two almost finished riflemen.

 photo image33_zps8fdd88e3.jpg

Here we have the bullgryns lurking behind the Highland Scions. I'm very much looking forward to painting these guys.

In my next post I will have some more painted models for you!

Thanks for reading

11 comments:

  1. I just love baneblades...except for thinking about painting rivets. I'm just going to ignore the rivets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to admit, I've never understood people's obsession with painting rivets. It doesn't really make the tank look better in my opinion. Some basic shading, from drybrushing for example, is more than enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to be a beautiful addition to the already beautiful army.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plan for tomorrow is so new updated whole army photos with and without the unfinished new recruits to give an idea of what's being added

      Delete
  4. Personally I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with those Highland Scions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Highland Scions. They look really good like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you ever notice this http://devos4.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/high-command-elements-of-72ags.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'll be! No I hadn't seen that before. Brilliant post, ill have to pay closer attention in the future :)

      Delete